Friday, March 2, 2012

Where has the time gone?

So, I realize that it has been quite a long time since I've posted on here. I'm really sorry about that. This term has just be a bit of a whirlwind and, amazingly, it's going to be over in just three weeks, then a week later I'll be back in California. So crazy.

The reason that I have been so flaky with blogging is that since I got back, we have had a major assignment due nearly every two weeks. First, an anatomy MCQ (multiple choice question) exam (with negative grading for incorrect answers), then a Biocultural essay, a Mortuary Theory essay, a Statistics project and presentation, nearly weekly anatomy practical exams, and coming up next we have a Palaeopathology essay and presentation, then in the next month or two we have two Archaeogenetics essays. And in the midst of all of these assignments, I had a persistent cold for the month of February which has recently developed into a sinus infection.

Despite all of this, I have still managed to have a bit of a life (to keep up the sanity levels), so coming (hopefully) soon I will work on posts for the following occasions:

New Year's Celebration
Cobh (round 3)
Birthdays
Archaeology Society night out
Walking Tour of Viking Cork
Visit to a Ballintemple cemetery and the walk back to Cork
Postgrad Ball
Miscellaneous pictures of fun stuff (including the bunny!)

Whew, looks like I've got my work cut out for me with posts. I'll do my best to get a couple of them up soon (maybe even one or two tonight).

No comments: