Saturday, March 3, 2012

Cobh (Round 3)

So, those of you that have been following my blog for a while probably know that I've done the Cobh day trip a couple of times already, but we wanted to get out of the city for a while and it was close, so away we went!

I went with GearĂ³id, Caroline, Melanie, and Sarah. I'm pretty sure that Sarah was the only one who hadn't been to Cobh before. She isn't in this picture though.






We nearly went it, but we exercised self control and kept walking.




 Traditional Kennedy Pier picture.


 I love that this place is a Chinese restaurant...






 We met a doggie!!


So sweet!!


 We plotted to steal him.




 But eventually we moved on.






 We were intrigued by the sock...


 Doggie again!!




 Figuring out where to go next.






Last night I was informed that this church is the 2nd tallest in the country.














Farmer's market?...


Lunchtime!





 They sell "Hippy Teas"...we think this just means herbal tea. Pretty hilarious though.


The train station from above.


It was a pretty simple trip, but it was nice to get out of town for a while.

It's getting a little late here and I'm pretty tired, but I might get one more post in tonight. No promises.

2 comments:

life in red shoes said...

Once again, thank you for taking me along :)

marbea said...

I am patiently waiting for more.